Intramural Soccer Registration Now Open for Fall 2019
Updated Friday August 2, 2019 by Ben Craigo.
Registration for our Intramural Soccer season is open. Register now by clicking here!
Our Intramural Soccer program is a developmental program with the focus to meet each player wherever they are to help them grow as a soccer player, love the game, learn sportsmanship and what it means to be part of a team. There are no champions or league tables. We're building up kids, their talent and community all at once.
Here are some key details:
- Cost $110 - that covers a uniform and all the below. See important dates below.
- Length of season - Practices start in August, games/practices run from September into November
- # of Games: 10 - first game is the Saturday after Labor Day. Last game is first or second Saturday in November.
- Practices in August: All ages will practice once a week for four weeks. We use this time to brush the cobwebs off, learn some new skills, assess the kids, onboard coaches, etc. While you should try to make the August practices, it's OK if you can't make all August practices with vacations and other commitments. Just do your best.
- # of Practices in Fall: Starting after the first game of the year, there will be one practice a week for teams U8 and older (agest 7 and older) typically Monday nights. There might be optional U5/U6 practices in September if there is interest.
- Location of games: Right here in Cheltenham
- Game times: Mostly Saturdays between 9am to 1pm
IM Soccer Registration is now open for Fall 2019! Please register online now to guarantee a place; dates for in-person registration will be announced soon.
August 5 through August 29 - August practices. One day a week for each age group. Click here for more details on practice days of the week for each age group.
September 7 - Opening games of the season and weekly practices start (see above). Go Cheltenham!
October 5 - Picture Day (rain date of September 29)
November 9 - Last games. Whew, that was fun!
Hurry up and register soon!
Any questions? Contact our Intramural Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the fields!